Thursday, February 01, 2007

Skinvitals: Cloth Facial Masks for At Home Spa Treatments


This time of year is terrible on the skin - especially for those of us that live in cold weather states. This weekend the artic temperatures are heading for Minnesota and we're getting ready to lock ourselves in with a pile of movies and time on our hands.

While I was stocking up at Target today, I spotted one of my favorite skincare products that until now I could only order online. I can't say enough about the Skinvitals masks! My personal favorite is the Lavender + Green Tea "L-Smooth" mask.

The Skinvitals masks are perfect for the mom on the go who doesn't always have the time that a trip to spa for a facial requires. All you need is 15 minutes to relax with a soft cloth mask that easily slips onto your face and your skin will feel refreshed for weeks.

Now available at Target for the reasonable price of $3.95 / mask or $9.95 for a pack of four.

I'm definitely going to take 15 minutes out for myself this weekend and get my winter dried skin back in soft, hydrated condition!

No comments: