Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PeaceLoveMom Thermals Celebrate Motherhood



During the winter, I live in long-sleeved thermals and jeans. It's like my mommy uniform. A hoodie gets tossed on and off during the day, I snuggle up in my thermal.

My absolute favorite is by PeaceLoveMom. Their collection is all about celebrating Motherhood and all that it means. Their thermals are constructed of ultra-comfy cotton in a waffle weave with messages like "Grateful Mom", "Lucky Mom", "Happy Mom", "Rock&Roll Mom" and "24 Hour Mom".

PeaceLoveMom was created by three proud mothers looking for a way to put their voice into moms fashion. A celebrity favorite too - Cindy Crawford is often photographed in their tees and thermals. She even showed off her collection on a recent episode of the Oprah Winfrey show!

No comments: